Estate Planning Documents
Most Estate planning clients of the Law Office of Renee E. Stein find that they need the following estate planning documents:
- Last Will – These may or may not have trust provisions for: Minor children,. children with special needs, children form a prior marriage; or to minimize taxes
- Trusts –Revocable or Irrevocable
- Durable Power of Attorney for Financial Matters
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care Matters
- Health Care Directive (a.k.a. Living Will)
The Law Office of Renee E. Stein can assist you with the drafting of these and many other estate planning documents.